THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �
I'll be strong and stronger ,until nobody can hurt me


下次再来哟!!
I'm Xiiao Ying^^

Followers

Photobucket

2014年6月6日星期五

How it can be start, end up with the same way!

Started from where

Then end it at there

Hate?

I think so..

How I love before

How I HATE him right now

Hate why he can treat me like that

Hate why he can so ruthless

Still got lot of HATE

Yeahh

I know I'm idiot

Spent so many things and final get nothing

Maybe still let him said my things as JOKE!

Ridiculous right?

Again and again

Repeat and repeat

What he owe me

I won't forget forever!

Before still think wanna retaliation on him

Just like how I do on that guy before

Everyone know if I'm mad I really can do crazy things

But at the last I think I no need do this such of stupid things on him

I believe in our world got karma

He will know my feeling in the future!

So,

I deleted his wechat

Both of us can know each other

Is because of wechat

It is the wrong beginning on that time

So let me end up all of it

Right now I'm happy

And I hope I can accept when I saw his fb is writing 

He's in the relationship with someone

I want, insist forget him!

This is the last blog that I wrote about him

No more next sheet of it

I won't forget what he 'give' me

Thanks for all of that

Thanks for teaching me

I will let u regret how u hurt me on that time

J

I REALLY HATE YOU!

You're not deserve to have anyone!

How you treat me right now

In the future you will get the same things

Money not everythings!

老娘我不稀罕!

The 'things' that you owe me

I will make as donate for the person who need help

Just make as charity!

I won't be so stupid and believe a person easily

Thanks for your sweet word

You won everythings!

I will put you down and will better than you!

___SKIP___

Finished

Hihi~~谢谢阅读哦^^

0 评论: